• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Parents Say Son Died Playing 'Choking Game'

13-Year-Old David Chavis died playing the 'choking game.' His parents want to warn other families about this dangerous game.

http://www.digtriad.com/video/2469960522001/49960901001/Parents-Say-Son-Died-Playing-Choking-Game http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/wfmy/34300080001/34300080001_2470624355001_thumbnail-for-video-2469960522001.jpg?pubId=34300080001 Parents Say Son Died Playing 'Choking Game' 13-Year-Old David Chavis died playing the 'choking game.' His parents want to warn other families about this dangerous game. david chavislocalNewsWFMYChoking Game 02:53

Next Up

    

More Videos

Local News - Recent

Page 1 of 8