Head Start In Asheboro Closed Tuesday After Electrical Fire

7:58 PM, Jan 27, 2014   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

ASHEBORO, N.C. -- The Head Start program will be closed Tuesday after an electrical fire damaged the building Monday night.

Leigh Anna Johnson, the public information officer for the city of Asheboro tells WFMY News 2 no one was inside the building when the building caught fire.

She said the fire happened around 5:30 p.m. and the fire department told her only structural damage was reported.

The program will be closed Tuesday and Johnson does not know if it will be closed any more days this week at this time. 

Parents with any questions should call their main office at (336)629-5141.

WFMY News 2

Most Watched Videos