LAS VEGAS - It's Vegas, baby, and tech done up Vegas-style.
International CES 2014, the massive annual consumer electronics show here, kicked off unofficially Sunday night with a preview event showcasing what manufacturers hope will be some of the hottest products of the year.
USA TODAY's tech reporting team and our colleagues from Reviewed.com are out in force bringing you the latest from the show, which runs through Friday. Look for up-to-the-minute coverage of product announcements, trends and tons of video interviews with newsmakers on the scene. Follow it all at USATODAY.com and at our CES hub at ces.usatoday.com.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Daily insights from Personal Technology columnist Ed Baig on some of the hottest products and trends at the show.
MORE: CES 2014 - A tech extravaganza in Las Vegas
MORE: Read CES 2014 coverage from Reviewed.com
- A live daily webcast on USATODAY.com Monday through Thursday at noon ET. Hosted by USA TODAY's Jefferson Graham, Ed Baig and Mike Snider, the trio will showcase the latest on what's cool @CES2014, and include conversations with top execs from Vizio, Roku, Fuhu, the Consumer Electronics Association and other major tech firms.
- Graham brings his Talking Tech feature to the "Experience CEA Stage" in the main convention center. He'll host newsmakers, celebrities and journalists starting Monday and running through Thursday, each day at 6 p.m. ET on the stage. Segments will be taped and run on USATODAY.com as part of our coverage. Guests are scheduled to include Pandora founder Tim Westergren, Go Daddy CEO Blake Irving and rapper 50 Cent.
- Video, plenty of it, from Jennifer Jolly and her team.
- USA TODAY's Jon Swartz and Alistair Barr specialize in getting beyond the glitz. Look for analysis and live coverage of major speechmakers and more.
- Our colleagues Brett Molina and Scott Martin are pulling the hard duty of keeping the home fires burning. From their macro seats they'll monitor webcasts and file nightly summaries of the best of the day's news.
This is just a taste of what you'll see. Follow us all week and we'll deliver USA TODAY's signature take on what you need to know in the world of consumer technology.
Follow us on Twitter:@usatodaytech, @nansanfran, @jswartz, @jeffersongraham,@edbaig, @mikesnider, @alistairmbarr, @bam923, @scottysmartin, @jenniferjolly.