Milwaukee, WI -- Apparently this chicken was no dumb cluck -- because he apparently knows what fire can do to him. A Wisconsin couple says their pet chicken tipped them off to a fire in their home. Dennis Murawska says Cluck-Cluck began clucking like crazy from the basement, two floors below where they slept. The clucks let the couple know there was a fire. Had there been no clucks, there'd have been no fire trucks -- because the smoke alarms didn't go off. The house was destroyed, but the couple, the chicken and one of the couple's two cats survived the blaze. The area's fire chief says it's the first time he's heard of a chicken sounding the alarm for its owners.