There are plenty of things to get excited about in life: a new car, new girlfriend/boyfriend, new job, etc.
How about a new website? We say, oh yeah!
On Feb. 4, WFMYNews2.com will launch a whole new look, design and functionality you're going to love. Be sure to come by on launch day and see it for yourself!
1. Clean Design - Drop down menus? No way! That's so old school. This new design is built for the modern digital user. It's easier than ever to move between sections, browse headlines, and find what you want. Each section is color-coded, which makes moving through the site even easier. The navigation feels a lot like a tablet app. It's intuitive, responsive and downright cool!
2. Weather Page - Finally all our awesome weather features are on one page. No more clicking around to see current conditions, hour-by-hour breakdown, live radar and long-range forecasts. Plus, the weather page looks amazing! It's so easy to read. You'll love it.
3. Your take - You will have the ability to contribute content easier and faster. We're integrating your comments and social media feeds into the news of the day.
4. Power of USA Today - One of the most trusted voices in national news, USA Today, is the power behind our national news section.
5. More Video. Bigger video. Better video. Our company, Gannett, Inc., is one of the largest news companies in the world - and we shoot a LOT of video. The best of the best is right there on our website. WFMY News 2 covers the local news - and thousands of our teammates across the country cover the rest. Talk about one-stop shopping!