LIVE VIDEO: News 2 at Noon    Watch
 

Woman Who Died In Reidsville House Fire ID'd

2:23 PM, Nov 14, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

REIDSVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Authorities have identified a woman who was killed in a weekend fire in Reidsville. Jocelyn McCall, 66 died after the fire in her home Saturday afternoon.

Reidsville Fire marshal Jay Harris says the fire was started by a candle.

Firefighters found McCall and she was taken to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.Harris says the medical examiner determined that she died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Most Watched Videos