LIVE VIDEO: Good Morning Show Weekend    Watch
 

Flash Flood Watch In Effect Until 8 PM

1:55 PM, Jul 3, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

Triad --  We have had rain for days and we are looking for rain chances to remain high through the rest of the week.

As a southerly wind continues to feed in tropical moisture, we continue to recieve rain. There is a chance of showers at any time this afternoon. With such high humidity levels, some of the cells could put down quite a bit of rain fairly quickly. That is why the Flash Flood Watch will be in effect until will be in effect until 8 pm Wednesday.

Always remember- never walk or drive though standing water.

The thunderstorm chance will last into the 4th of July and Friday. There is a 60% chance of rain for the holiday and a 40% chance for Friday.

By this weekend, things should be looking up. Our rain chance goes down to 20%. The trade-off is that it will begin to warm up. Our low 80s will turn into upper 80s Saturday and Sunday.  

Download: WFMY News 2 Weather And News Mobile Apps

WFMY News 2

Most Watched Videos