LIVE VIDEO: News 2 at 11 pm    Watch
 

Large Amount Of Carbon Monoxide Found In 11-Year-Old's Blood

6:20 PM, Jun 14, 2013   |    comments
  • Share
  • Print
  • - A A A +

BOONE - Autopsy results are in for the little boy who died last weekend in a hotel room in Boone.

Toxicology results for the 11-year-old boy show that his blood concentration level of carbon monoxide was more than 60 percent.  The autopsy says these carbon monoxide levels would have caused the asphyxia.

Investigators say the same carbon monoxide levels were found in both Daryl and Shirley Jenkins.  That couple was found dead in the same Best Western hotel in April.

WFMY News 2

Most Watched Videos