Stoneville, NC -- A Rockingham County family lost everything in a fire, and Monday, their neighbors and church helped them begin to rebuild.
On Sunday, News 2 introduced you to a family who barely made it out alive after a fire destroyed their entire home at 3 a.m. Sunday morning.
Read: 4 Adults, 3 Children Lose Everything In Stoneville House Fire
News 2's Liz Crawford met with the family again as they detailed the hours, days, and months that follow devastation.
Marie Jones told Crawford that the American Red Cross of Rockingham County was there within two hours. Their guidance is helping them one step at a time.
Also, the Jones' church and neighbors are helping them rebuild, one item at a time.
News 2 was there when the family stopped by Mt. Hermon Methodist Church in Madison. There were donations of clothes, toys, and money from people who want to help this family find a way back to normalcy.
The Rockingham County Fire Marshal, Robert Cardwell said the fire is currently ruled undetermined. Investigators said it started in the garage but they're not sure of the exact cause. They have not ruled out the possibility of the vehicle parked inside the garage as part of the cause.
If you would like to donate or help the Jones family, contact their neighbor, Kay Cook. Her home number is (336) 548-2441 and her cell number is (336) 453-3350. She is coordinating the efforts at their church, Mt. Hermon Methodist Church in Madison, NC.
How to help:
If you would like to donate clothing, the family needs:
Men's shirts M, XL
Men's pants 29 x 29, 36 x 32, 36 x 29
WFMY News 2, Rockingham Co. Fire Marshal