The Fun Fourth Festival is happening right now until later this
afternoon and there are some road closures you need to know about in downtown Greensboro.
Here are the streets that are closed from 6-11am.
- Greene Street from Bellemeade to Smith
- Battleground from Lindsay to Greene
- Paisley from Smith to Greene
These streets will be closed starting at 8:30 until 11am.
- Greene from Bellemeade to Market
- Market from Eugene to Church
- Church from Sycamore to Summit
Now, these streets will be closed until midnight.
- Friendly Avenue from Church to Greene
- Lindsay Street and Summit Avenue will be closed from Church to Elm