One of our favorite things to do on The Good Morning Show is taking everyday items and showing you different ways to use them. We have five do-it-yourself tips for today.
- You can use an empty Pringles container to store your uncooked spaghetti sticks.
- You can use an uncooked spaghetti stick to light a candle so you don't burn yourself.
- Arrange leftover food with a big circle in the middle so the food will heat up more evenly in the microwave.
- Also put a damp towel over leftover food when microwaving it, and it will help keep the moisture sealed in.
- Wrap a damp paper towel around your beverage, put it in the freezer, and in 15 minutes it'll almost be ice cold.