It is day one of our "Kids In The Kitchen" week and today we featured 8-year-old Will Clayton and 6-year-old Katherine Clayton from General Greene Elementary School.
Will showed us his buffalo chicken dip and Katherine made a fruit pizza. Take a look at the video and in the meantime....
Here are the recipies:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 bricks cream cheese (softened)
- 1 lb grilled chicken breast (chopped)
- ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce (or more, to taste)
- ¼ cup ranch dressing (or more, to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn chips for dipping
Spread softened cream cheese in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Layer chopped chicken evenly. Drizzle wing sauce and ranch dressing over chicken evenly. Spread shredded cheddar cheese evenly over all ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min.
Individual Fruit Pizzas
- Already baked sugar cookies 4-5in in diameter
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- 1 8oz container marshmallow fluff
- Strawberries, sliced
- Mini chocolate chips
Mix together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until blended. Spread the mixture on each individual sugar cookie. Top with the fruit of your choice. Add chocolate chips as desired.