Grilled BBQ Country-Style Ribs
Makes 4 servings
2 pounds country-style pork ribs
2 tablespoons Spice Delight BBQ Rub
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¾ cup Spice Delight Sweet & Zesty BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat 15 minutes prior to cooking time.
2. In a large bowl, add the first 3 ingredients listed above.
3. Mix well so that oil and spices coat ribs evenly.
4. Let marinade 1 hour prior to grilling.
5. Grill ribs 3 minutes per side.
6. Brush Spice Delight Sweet & Zesty BBQ Sauce only on the top surface.
7. Grill ribs for 2 minutes longer.
Napa Cabbage Coleslaw Recipe
Makes 4 to 6 servings
2 cups mayonnaise
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
3 cups Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1. Place all the dressing ingredients in a medium-size bowl. Whisk well until dressing is smooth.
2. Place cabbage and carrots in medium-size bowl and mix together. Add just enough dressing to coat coleslaw.
3. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing for future use.
Chef Barry Moody/Spice Delight