Warm Spinach Salad with Sauteed Garlic Shrimp Recipe
Sauteed spinach(makes 10 oz or 3 servings)
10 -12 oz baby spinach, cleaned & dried
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1 oz. olive oil
1/2 oz. lemon juice
1. In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add garlic until it starts to turn a very light brown
3. Remove from heat & add spinach
4. Toss with tongs to coat spinach with garlic & oil.
5. Place back on heat, reducing heat to medium low.
6. Sautee spinach until it begins to reduce in size(this should be quick about 15 seconds)
7. Add lemon juice, set aside.
Sauteed Garlic Shrimp Recipe
2 oz. olive oil
3 large cloves of garlic, minced
¾ pound shelled and deveined small shrimp
Sea salt & freshly cracked pepper
1 oz. lemon juice
1. Heat olive oil over medium high heat
2. Add garlic & stir until coated with olive oil
3. Add shrimp, cook for one minute until they start to change color
4. Season shrimp with sea salt & fresh cracked pepper
5. Saute shrimp until opaque and pink
Cornbread Muffins Recipe
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 cup yellow cornmeal
• 2/3 cup brown sugar
• 1 tsp salt
• 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 egg
• 1 cup milk
• 1/3 cup canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray small cupcake or muffin pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl or kitchen-aid mixer, combine all dry ingredients (flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt & baking powder). After combined, add all your wet ingredients(egg, milk & canola oil) until well combined. Fill each muffin slot 1/3 full with batter.
3. Bake for 15-20 mins until light golden brown