We are all thinking about family this time of year, but a Triad family is thinking about a lot of other families because something happened to their son.
Baby Finn is almost 2-year-old and has a rare blood disorder. He's already had 20 blood transfusions. Doctors say Finn will keep getting blood transfusions every month until he's 5-years-old.
Since blood donations are typically low during the holidays, Finn's family has organized a blood drive to help people who need blood transfusions.
The blood drive is this week at the Red Cross Nussbaum Blood Center at 1501 Yanceyville Street in Greensboro:
- Tuesday, Nov. 26 - 1:30-6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 27 - 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 28 - CLOSED
- Friday, Nov. 29 - 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 30 - 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
WFMY News 2