1 1/2 cp Orzo
4 slc my essentials Bacon
1 cp Green Onions
1/2 cp my essentials Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cp Pine Nuts
2 tsp Food Lion Italian Seasoning
3/4 tsp Food Lion Seasoned Salt
1. Cook orzo as directed on package. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon. Set aside.
3. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings in skillet. Add green onions; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Stir in orzo, bacon, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt.
5. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.