1/4 cp my essentials Flour
2 tbsp Food Lion Italian Seasoning
1 1/2 lb Nature's Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
2 tbsp my essentials Olive Oil
1 lg Onion
1 lg Green Bell Pepper
1 can Diced Tomatoes
1/2 cp my essentials Chicken Broth
1. Mix flour and Seasoning in shallow dish. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the flour mixture. Coat chicken evenly with remaining flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet.
3. Add onion and bell pepper to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4. Stir in tomatoes, broth and reserved flour mixture. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet.
5. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.