PREP: 15 MIN COOK: 15 MIN
2 pkg Food Lion Refrigerated Crescent Rolls 2 pkg my essentials Cream Cheese 1/4 cp my essentials Mayonnaise 1/2 tsp Food Lion Basil Leaves
1/4 tsp Food Lion Garlic Powder
1 ½ cp Chopped Vegetables
2 tbsp Food Lion Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Unroll crescent dough onto 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Press perforations to seal.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic powder until well blended and smooth.
5. Spread evenly in a thin layer over cooled crust. Top with chopped vegetables. Sprinkle generously with Seasoning.
6. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 2-inch squares to serve