3 tbsp. McCormick Perfect Pinch parmesan herb seasoning
3 tbsp. Food Lion Bread Crumbs
1 lb. Holly Farms boneless skinless chicken breast halves
3 tbsp. Food Lion Vegetable oil
1 cup My Essentials traditional sauce
1 cup My Essentials mozzarella cheese
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix seasoning and bread crumbs in shallow dish. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook ½ of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
3. Transfer chicken to foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding 1 remaining tablespoon oil if necessary.
4. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with pasta, if desired.