PREP: 15 MIN
COOK: 30 MIN
1 cp my essentials Chicken Broth
1/2 cp Madeira Wine
1 tbsp Natures Place Organic Thyme Leaves
½ tsp Food Lion Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Food Lion Black Pepper
2 lg Portobello Mushrooms
1 tbsp my essentials Butter
1 1/2 lb Food Lion Beef Tenderloin Steaks
1/2 med Onion
1 tsp my essentials Flour
1/2 tsp my essentials Salt
1. Mix broth, wine, thyme, garlic powder and pepper in medium bowl until well blended. Add
mushrooms; toss to coat well.
2. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on mediumhigh heat. Add steaks; cook 8 to 10 minutes or
until desired doneness, turning once.
3. Remove steaks from skillet; keep warm. Add onion to skillet; cook and stir 2 minutes or until
softened. Add flour and salt; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Pour mushroom mixture into skillet. Boil 10 to 12 minutes or until sauce is thickened and
mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Add steaks to sauce; heat 1 minute. Serve immediately.