EP: 10 MIN
COOK: 20 MIN
1 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
3 tbsp my essentials Vegetable Oil
2 cp my essentials Instant White Rice
2 cp Food Lion Chicken Broth
1 Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1/2 lg Chopped White Onion
3 clv Minced Garlic
1 pkg Presliced Fresh Button Mushrooms
1/4 tsp my essentials Salt
1/4 cp Teriyaki Sauce
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a medium pan. Beat the eggs and curry powder and add to the pan. Allow to set slightly, and then scramble. Remove and set aside.
2. Place rice and chicken broth in a microwave-safe bowl and cook according to package directions.
3. Heat the remaining 2 tbsp of oil in a medium pan. Add garlic and onions to the pan and cook until soft.
4. Add mushrooms and bell pepper and cook on medium high for about 10 minutes or until veggies begin to caramelize.
5. Combine rice, egg and vegetables with salt and teriyaki sauce. Serve warm