The foundation of a happy marriage usually begins before the walk down the isle.
During the dating phase of a relationship you can learn important information about a potential spouse.
Marriage Counselor Jill White-Huffman has a list of things to know about your partner before developing a committed relationship.
- Previous Relationship History
- Any past marriages? How did they end?
- Do they have children or plans for children?
- Education and/or employment goals
- Financial situation, any savings? or debts?
- Hobbies: how they spend their spare time
- Any attachment issues?
- What is their relationship with their parents like?
- Any health concerns?
Click on the videos to watch her interview with WFMY News 2's Faith Abubey.
You can also contact her personally. Her information is below.
Jill White-Huffman, MS, LPC, NCC, MFT, LMBT#1119
Licensed Professional Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist & Licensed Massage & Bodywork Therapist
1921 D Boulevard St.
Greensboro, NC 27407