SANFORD, FL - JULY 10: Defendant George Zimmerman (R) sits with his defense counsel Mark O'Mara (L) and Don West (C) during his murder trial during Zimmerman's murder trial July 10, 2013 in Sanford, Florida. Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder for the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin. (Photo by Joe Burbank-Pool/Getty Images)
Orlando, FL -- Four of the six jurors from the murder trial of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman are distancing themselves from statements another juror made in a televised interview.
The four jurors issued a brief statement Tuesday on court stationary saying the opinions expressed by Juror B37 are not representative of their views. The six-sentence statement did not specify what parts of the other juror's comments they disagreed with.
Speaking to CNN's Anderson Cooper, Juror B37 said the actions of Zimmerman and 17-year-old Trayvon Martin both led to the teenager's fatal shooting last year, but that Zimmerman didn't actually break the law.
The four other jurors said in their statement that Martin's death weighed on them.