Lexington, NC-- A man in Davidson County is facing serious drug charges after he allegedly sold drugs to an undercover officer.
Officers with the Davidson County Sheriff's Office Vice/Narcotics Unit arrested Myless R. Hooper Jr., of Lexington, after he sold an undercover detective 50 Dilaudid pills and 74 Hydrocodone pills.
As part of the investigation detectives conducted a search of Hooper's house on Enterprise Road. During that search, officers seized $5,600 in cash, two firearms and items of drug paraphernalia. The seized pills have an estimated street value of $2300.00, investigators say.
Myless Hooper Jr. was charged with:
- Trafficking Opium / Heroin by possession
- Trafficking Opium / Heroin by transportation
- Maintain a vehicle to keep a controlled substance
- Possess with intent to sell a schedule III controlled substance
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possess a firearm by a convicted felon
Hooper was placed in the Davidson County Jail under a $100,000.00 secured bond.