2 lbs. of Butcher's Brand top sirloin steak
my essentials salt and Food Lion black pepper
¼ cup my essentials vegetable oil
18 Food Lion corn tortillas
1 medium Onion
4 Fresh Jalapeno Peppers
1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro
1. Marinate the sliced steak with a little fresh squeezed lime, salt, and pepper for about 10 or 15 minutes before you sear it in a cast iron skillet.
2. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the steak strips, stirring constantly, until browned on the outside and cooked through, but not too firm, about 5 minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
4. Heat the oil in the skillet, and quickly fry each tortilla on both sides, until it puffs, flip and remove immediately. Wrap in foil and place in warm oven.
5. Place tortillas on a plate, and top with steak strips, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro to taste. Squeeze lime juice over.
Wrap and eat.