PREP: 15 MIN
COOK: 40 MIN
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 bnch Fresh Spinach
1 pkg My Essentials Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 tbsp My Essentials Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 pnch Salt
1 pnch Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large bowl mix the spinach, mozzarella, salt and pepper.
3. Pound the chicken until thin.
4. Add two large scoops of mozzarella and spinach mixture to one side of the chicken, then roll the chicken up and secure with toothpicks.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Once removed from the oven, add 2 tbsp olive oil to a medium-sized skillet on medium heat and sear the chicken on each side until lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
7. Heat the cream of mushroom soup (on stovetop or in microwave), pour desired amount over chicken and serve.