Forsyth County, NC-- Six people have been arrested following what law enforcement calls an extended investigation.
Officers from Forsyth County Sheriff's Office, Guilford County Sheriff's Office, Winston-Salem Police Department, Kernersville Police Department, Stokes County Sheriff's Office, and Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE), executed three search warrants and arrested individuals they say were involved with cocaine trafficking.
Investigators said as a result of the searches, over 11 pounds of cocaine valued in excess of $550,000 was seized along with two firearms, four vehicles, and cash.
The six people arrested were identified as:
- Cecio Hernandez Hernandez of Clemmons
- Carlos Lopez Canals of Clemmons
- Jose Eleazar hernandez of Winston-Salem
- Alejandro Rumbo-Lopez of Kernersville
- Manuel Antonio Inzunza-Valdez of Winston-Salem
- Luis Miguel Curiel-Acuna of Winston-Salem
Detectives did not release photographs of the suspects but say they all face drug trafficking and immigration violation charges. Although the arrests were made in Forsyth County, some of the suspects are being held in the Guilford County Jail.
WFMY News 2