Recipe submitted by Chef Barry Moody of www.spicedelight.com
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh pineapple
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon Spice Delight BBQ Rub
½ cup Spice Delight Sweet & Zesty BBQ Sauce
2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken
2 large spinach or sun-dried tomato tortillas
1. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add vegetables, pineapple and Spice Delight BBQ Rub to skillet.
3. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until caramelized.
4. Stir in Spice Delight Barbecue Sauce and chicken, cook 3 to 4 minutes longer until heated through.
5. Spoon mixture into tortillas. Cut each tortilla in half and serve immediately.