PREP: 15 MIN COOK: 30 MIN SERVES: 4
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 tsp Yellow Curry Powder
1/2 tsp my essentials Salt
1/4 tsp Food Lion Pepper
2 tbsp My Essentials Vegetable Oil
1/4 cp Chopped Green Onions
1 cp My Essentials Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 cp Food Lion Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 cp Food Lion Soy Sauce
2 tbsp My Essentials Honey Barbecue Sauce
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1. Pound chicken with a meat mallet about 1/2 inch thick. Cut chicken into two-inch-wide strips. Season with spices on both sides.
2. Heat oil in a medium-sized pan on medium heat.
3. Place chicken in pan and cook, turning once, until chicken is completely cooked through.
4. Prepare peanut sauce by combining creamy peanut butter, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey barbecue sauce, cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt.
5. Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well.
6. Serve chicken with peanut sauce and garnish with green onions.