4 Nature's Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
3 tbsp My Essentials Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cp Chopped Onion
1/2 cp Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1 clv Minced Garlic
1/2 cp My Essentials Chicken Broth
2 can My Essentials Tomato Sauce
1 tsp Food Lion Dried Oregano
1 tsp My Essentials Sugar
1 tbsp My Essentials Butter
1 bag My Essentials Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
3/4 lb my essentials Cooked Spaghetti
6 lg Fresh Basil Leaves
1 pnch Kosher Salt
1 pnch Food Lion Coarse Ground Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise all the way through, starting at the thickest part of the breast. Season each piece with salt and pepper.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in batches until golden brown, about three minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in the same skillet. Add the onion and the pepper and cook until tender, about five minutes. Add the garlic and cook one additional minute.
5. Pour in the wine and scrape up the brown bits on the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Stir in the tomato sauce, oregano, sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper and butter.
6. Cook the sauce over medium heat, partially covered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Place the chicken in the pan, covering with the sauce. Sprinkle the parmesan and mozzarella over the chicken.
8. Transfer pan to oven, bake the chicken until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
9. Allow the chicken to sit for 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and garnish with basil leaves.
10. Toss the cooked pasta with the remaining sauce in the skillet. Serve the chicken with spaghetti.