1 ½ lb Cream Cheese
1 ½ cp Mayonnaise
1 ¼ cp Fresh Chives
3/4 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
1 tbsp Roasted Garlic
24 10-Inch Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas
3 lb Italian-style Herbed Deli Turkey Breast
1 ½ lb Provolone Cheese
1. Beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Stir in mayonnaise, chives, salt, parsley and roasted garlic. Blend until smooth.
2. Spread each tortilla with about 2 heaping tablespoons of cream cheese/garlic mixture.
3. For each sandwich, place 2 ounces sliced turkey within 1/2-inch of the top of a tortilla. Cover the turkey with 1-ounce Provolone. Tightly roll up and wrap with plastic wrap.
4. Hold wrapped tortillas in the refrigerator for several hours until they set.
5. May be prepared the day before service. The spirals are suitable for banquet presentations, either as a light lunch presentation accompanied with a salad, or as an appetizer when sliced into bite-size pieces.