1/3 cup my essentials Butter
1 tsp Food Lion Soy Sauce
1 drops Food Lion Hot Pepper Sauce
2 qt my essentials Popcorn
2 cup Food Lion Seasoned Assorted Snacks
½ pkg Bacon-Onion Dip Mix
1. Add soy sauce and hot pepper sauce to 1/3 cup melted butter.
2. Put popped popcorn and seasoned assorted snacks in a large bowl.
3. Pour butter/soy mixture over popped popcorn and snacks; toss.
4. Sprinkle with bacon-onion dip mix; toss again.
5. Spread mixture on a jelly roll pan (15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 inch) and bake in a 350°F for oven 8-10 minutes, stirring once.
6. Yield: 2 1/2 quarts