1 lb Lean Butcher's Brand Sirloin Steak
2 tbsp Food Lion Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Food Lion Canola Oil
2 tbsp my essentials Granulated Sugar
2 tbsp Food Lion Balsamic Vinegar
½ tsp Food Lion Dried Pepper Flakes
1 pinch my essentials Salt
1. Place steak, soy sauce, canola oil, sugar, vinegar, pepper flakes and salt in a large resealable plastic bag.
2. Seal tightly and shake back and forth to allow ingredients to blend evenly. Refrigerate 24 to 48 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat grill or broiler. Coat cold grill rack or broiler rack with canola cooking spray and place over grill or broiler pan. Remove beef from marinade, reserving marinade.
4. Place beef on top of rack and cook 5 minutes, turn and cook 4 minutes longer or until desired doneness.
5. Remove from rack and place on cutting board 5 minutes before thinly slicing diagonally grain.
6. Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat and continue boiling 2 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup (60 mL).
7. Watch carefully to not over-reduce. Remove from heat. Place sliced beef on serving platter and drizzle sauce evenly over steak.