12 oz Food Lion Angel Hair Pasta
1 pkg Food Lion Frozen Baby Peas
1 ½ cup Food Lion 1% Milk
1 tbsp my essentials All Purpose Flour
½ tsp my essentials Salt
¼ tsp Food Lion Ground Black Pepper
2 tsp my essentials Vegetable Oil
1 ½ small Red Onion
2 cups Extra Lean Ham
¼ cup my essentials Parmesan Cheese
1 pinch Salt & Pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, combine 1/2 cup of the peas, milk, flour, salt and pepper in a blender jar or food processor. Blend until very smooth.
3. Add remaining peas (without blending) and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add onions and ham and cook, tossing, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
6. Add milk mixture, reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
7. When pasta is done, drain well, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta cooking liquid.
8. Add ham sauce and reserved pasta cooking liquid.
9. Stir over low heat until pasta is coated with sauce.
10. Transfer to a serving platter or plates.
11. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve, passing Parmesan cheese separately.