PREP: 10 MIN COOK: 20 MIN SERVES: 8
2 lb Butcher's Brand Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak
3 tbsp my essentials All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp my essentials Vegetable Oil
1 pkg Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
3 cups water
5 cups my essentials Frozen Vegetables
1 Can/Container of my essentials Beef Broth
1. Coat beef with flour. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the beef; brown on all sides.
2. Repeat with remaining beef, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Return all beef to skillet.
3. Stir in Seasoning Mix and water. Add vegetables; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare as directed, using 5 cups of your favorite frozen vegetables, such as corn, peas, carrots or green beans or 5 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
5. Prepare as directed. Substitute 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth, 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves and 1/4 teaspoon Food Lion Ground Black Pepper for the Beef Stew Seasoning Mix and water.