1 cp my essentials Elbow Macaroni
3 cp my essentials 1% Milk
10 oz Food Lion Mixed Vegetables
1/2 tsp Natures Place Organic Dried Thyme
1/2 tsp Food Lion Paprika
1 1/2 tbsp Food Lion Cornstarch
1 can Clams
1 pnch Salt
1 pnch Pepper
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Rinse pasta under cold water until cool. Drain again.
3. Combine 2 1/2 cups milk, vegetables, thyme, paprika and pasta in a 2-quart saucepan.
4. Cook over medium heat until bubbles form around the edge of the milk.
5. In a separate bowl, stir the remaining 1/2 cup milk and cornstarch together until cornstarch dissolves.
6. Stir the cornstarch mixture into soup and heat to simmering.
7. Add clams and simmer, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.