PREP: 2 MIN
COOK: 10 MIN
4 Virginia Flounder Fillets
1 tsp my essentials Salt
1 tbsp my essentials All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Food Lion Canola Oil
1 bag my essentials Frozen Yellow Corn
3 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 bag Baby Spinach
1/2 pt Cherry Tomatoes
1. Season flounder with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and dust with flour. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over high heat. Add flounder and cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned, flip and cook on remaining side for 1-2 minutes.
3. Transfer to a clean baking sheet and set aside in a warm oven.
4. Stir yellow corn, lemon juice and remaining salt into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add spinach and continue cooking and stirring for 2 minutes until just wilted, then toss in cherry tomatoes.
6. Divide evenly onto four plates and top with flounder.